Learn more about us and the different services we provide (Our offers, fraud, ClearScore Protect, and more).
- About ClearScore
- Download data held by ClearScore
- Who can use ClearScore?
- Your Timeline
- Your credit report
- Where do you get my score and report from?
Credit Reference Agencies
Fraud and Identity theft
- I have unrecognised accounts/searches on my report - what should I do?
- I have received a suspicious email – what should I do?
- How do I know if I have been a victim of fraud?
- How would identity fraud affect my credit report and score?
- How can I protect myself from identity theft?
- What is the difference between identity theft and identity fraud?
- What is ClearScore Protect?
- I don’t recognise the password you’re showing me
- Can my information be removed from the dark web?
- What should I do if I've been a victim of fraud?
- What could fraudsters do with my personal details?
- How can I opt out of Protect?
- All about offers
- All about offer rejections
- What is Pre-approval and how does it work?
- What is Triple Lock and how does it work?
- What benefits do I get from ClearSaver?
- Is ClearSaver free or is there a fee?
- What is ClearScore Build?
- How does ClearScore x LOQBOX work?
- When will my credit score go up?
- Can I access the loan to spend it?
- What happens when I’ve made all 12 payments?
- What should I do if I’m struggling to make repayments?
- Got a media enquiry?
- Prize Draw Survey T&Cs 14th - 21st May 2023
- Prize Draw Survey 16th - 23rd April 2023 T&Cs
- Prize Draw Survey 12th - 19th March 2023 T&Cs
- Prize Draw Survey 12th - 19th February 2023 T&Cs
- Winter Prize Draw (14th - 25th December 2022) T&Cs