There’s been a rise in the number (and variety) of email, text and phone scams claiming to be from HMRC, targeting consumers and businesses in the UK.
Articles in this section
- I have unrecognised accounts/searches on my report - what should I do?
- I have received a suspicious email – what should I do?
- What do I do if I have been a victim of fraud?
- How do I know if I have been a victim of fraud?
- How would identity fraud affect my credit report and score?
- How can I protect myself from identity theft?
- What is the difference between identity theft and identity fraud?
- HMRC phishing and scams
- Carphone Warehouse scam call
- LOQBOX Cyber Attack