If someone has stolen your identity to commit fraud, they are likely to overspend on your credit cards, miss payments and run up huge debts. All of this will decrease your credit score, and make it harder for you to get credit when you need it.
Articles in this section
- I have received a suspicious email – what should I do?
- What do I do if I have been a victim of fraud?
- How do I know if I have been a victim of fraud?
- How would identity fraud affect my credit report and score?
- How can I protect myself from identity theft?
- What is the difference between identity theft and identity fraud?