Here's what you need to do:
- Reset your password
To your password, enter your ClearScore email address and we’ll send a reset email. For tips on choosing a secure password, see our .
- Check your ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ folders
You may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or 'safe list', as sometimes these emails are blocked by your email provider or desktop application.
- Clear your cache and cookies and refresh/close your browsers
If you need more information on how to do this see our FAQ.
Still no luck?
- Try logging in from a different device or browser (e.g. Desktop PC, tablet, mobile phone, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Check that your browser/ device isn’t automatically adding in your old password. Sometimes password managers or web browsers will save your old password and fill in the password automatically. You should update these with your new password.
- Make sure your new password isn’t a password you've used before - for security reasons, our system won’t accept this