Using Open Banking allows you:
- To get your most up-to-date financial situation through your , as your credit report can be out of date.
- To get the widest range of ClearSaver offers that are personalised to you
- To know where you stand with lenders before you apply for credit
- To see personalised tips to improve your chances of being approved .
If some of your linked bank accounts aren't showing on your credit report, this could be because:
- Your bank or lender doesn't share their information with Equifax
- Equifax made a mistake