If your electoral roll information is missing on your report, you should follow these steps:
1. Make sure you’re eligible to register
You need to be a British, Commonwealth, Irish, or European citizen to join the electoral roll. To check if you’re eligible to vote head to the You can read more about what to do if you're not eligible to vote in our article.
3. Already registered? Check your details
Make sure your electoral roll details are exactly the same as the details you've registered with ClearScore. If they don't match you may need to update your name and address. Ideally, your address should be in the same format across all of your credit agreements and on the electoral roll.
4. If your name isn't correct on your ClearScore account
5. If your address isn't correct on your ClearScore account
You can read more about how to change your address in our article.
6. If you need to change/update your electoral roll details
You should to do this.
7. If your details are the same on the electoral roll and ClearScore
Your electoral roll information should show in your report. If you’ve recently updated this – it can take up to 5 weeks for this to show. If it’s been 5 weeks already since you’ve been added to the electoral roll – you can learn about how to correct your credit report information in our article.