If your electoral roll information is missing on your report we’d suggest you follow these steps:
1. Make sure you’re eligible to register.
Please be aware that you need to be a British citizen or a Commonwealth, Irish, or European citizen to join the Electoral Roll. To check if you’re eligible to vote head to the
To register for the electoral roll, you should
3. Already registered? Check your details.
Make sure your electoral roll details are exactly the same as the details you've registered with ClearScore. If they don't match you may need to update your name and address. Ideally, your address should be in the same format across all of your credit agreements and on the electoral roll.
4. If name is incorrect on your ClearScore account.
5. If your address is incorrect on your ClearScore account.
You can update this by following the steps in our FAQ
6. If you need to amend electoral roll details.
You should to do this.
7. Details match on electoral roll and ClearScore.
If your details match, then your electoral roll information should show on your report. If you’ve recently amended your electoral roll details it can take up to 6-8 weeks for this to appear on your report.
8. Raise a dispute with Equifax.
Equifax will only be able to investigate this for you if it’s been 6-8 weeks since you’ve been added to the electoral roll or have amended your details. Before you raise a dispute, you’ll need to verify your ClearScore email address. You can do this in your section.