Your are based on information from your linked bank accounts when you use Open Banking. If you unlink an account, we won't have the data we need to give you an accurate score.
Articles in this section
- What is my affordability Score and report?
- What affects my affordability Score?
- How do savings affect my affordability score?
- How often are my affordability Score and report updated?
- Why does my Affordability Score change when I unlink an account?
- Do Monzo pots count towards my affordability score?
- What's the difference between my credit and affordability scores?
- How does my affordability score help me get better offers?
- What are the ClearSaver offers with Open Banking?
- Can I link saving accounts?