Your let you know what’s affecting your credit report and score.
They’re there to give you easy-to-action tips on how to improve and also show you what you're doing well on. The insights you see are personalised for you and are based on your Equifax credit report.
You can learn more about why these insights affect your score from the below articles:
- Accounts in arrears
- Credit card cash withdrawals
- Credit use (or utilisation)
- Debt collector searches
- Defaults and repossessions
- Electoral roll
- Hard searches
- Legal actions (e.g bankruptcies, CCJ, or IVA)
- Missed payments
- Secured loans and Unsecured Loans
- Changing address
- Opening a new account