Reports & Scores
Learn more about your credit & Affordability scores, reports and how to correct your information.
- What is a credit report?
- Why is an old account showing as a new account in my report?
- What are upcoming changes to my credit report?
- When will my electoral roll registration be updated?
- Why is a DR directors search showing up as a hard search on my credit report?
- How can I get help with debt?
- What is my ClearScore credit score out of?
- What is a credit score?
- How can I improve my score?
- Why hasn't my credit score changed?
- Do all lenders use the ClearScore credit score?
- What can affect my credit score?
Correcting information on my credit report
- Why is there incorrect or missing information in my credit report?
- Someone I don’t know is on my credit report
- How can I correct information in my credit report?
- How do I change my bankruptcy/CCJ/IVA information?
- Why is my electoral roll information missing/incorrect?
- What if I'm not eligible to vote in the UK?
Affordability Score & Report
- What is my affordability Score and report?
- What affects my affordability Score?
- How do savings affect my affordability score?
- How often are my affordability Score and report updated?
- Why does my Affordability Score change when I unlink an account?
- Do Monzo pots count towards my affordability score?