Last updated on: 06 Feb 2023
a) Long form offer terms
- The Prize Draw. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is being promoted by Clear Score Technology Limited (“ClearScore”), a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09221862 and whose registered office is at Vox Studios, VG 203, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH.
- Prize Draw Period. This Prize Draw is available from 12 February 2023 to 19 February 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”) in which ClearScore users will receive an e-mail with the option to partake in a survey (the “Survey”) to win a £50 (fifty pounds) Amazon voucher.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Promotion, each user must:
- be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom;
- be 18 years old or older;
- have a valid and active ClearScore account; and
- have completed the Survey during the Prize Draw Period.
Contractors, employees and/or workers of ClearScore or any of its affiliates or their respective immediate family members are not eligible to enter into this Prize Draw.
- ClearScore will randomly select one (1) winner from all valid entries received from Eligible Users within one week from the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Winner”).
- Winner Notification. If you are a Winner, you will receive an email from ClearScore to the email address linked to your ClearScore account by 26 February 2023 (the “Winner Notification”).
- The Winner Notification will contain a link and the Winner will be able to claim an Amazon gift card in the amount of £50 (fifty pounds) (the “Reward”), which can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services available on www.amazon.co.uk/and subject to the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNG9PXYZUMQT72QK.
- By claiming the Reward, the Winner is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. ClearScore reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Reward to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- ClearScore shall have no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible Reward claims, or Reward claims that fail to be validly and/or properly submitted.
- The Reward is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, Eligible Users agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make their entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the promotion.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, cancel, or withdraw these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to users.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any payable fees, penalties or any other amount that you may incur as a result of claiming the Reward.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and any claims arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
b) short-form offer terms
No purchase required. Eligible Users must be 18 years old or older, be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom, have an active and valid account with ClearScore; and have completed the survey by 19 February 2023. Winners will receive a prize to be made available in the form of an Amazon gift card in the amount £50 which can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services available on www.amazon.co.uk/. No limit per Eligible User. Please see the for more details.