Last updated: 7 Dec 2022
a) Long-form offer terms
- The Prize Draw. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is being promoted by Clear Score Technology Limited (“ClearScore”), a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09221862 and whose registered office is at Vox Studios, VG 203, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH. This prize draw is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Apple Inc. or any of its affiliates, nor is Apple associated with this prize draw. This prize draw feature is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Google LLC or any of its affiliates, nor is Google associated with this prize draw.
- Prize Draw Period. This Prize Draw is available between 00h00 on the dates of 14th December 2022 to 25th December 2022 at 23h59 in Greenwich Mean Time (“Prize Draw Period”) in which each ClearScore user will be presented with the chance to win £1000 (the “Prize”) over a twelve-day period via opening an interactive advent calendar door on the ClearScore mobile app. There are twelve Prizes to be won with a maximum of one Prize per ClearScore user.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Promotion, each user must:
- be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom;
- be 18 years old or older;
- have a valid and active ClearScore account;
- have the latest version of the ClearScore app or version 4.50.0 as a minimum installed;
- have opened an interactive advent calendar door during the Prize Draw Period,
(an “Eligible User”)
3.1 Contractors, employees and/or workers of ClearScore or any of its affiliates or their respective immediate family members are not eligible to enter into this Prize Draw.
3.2 Eligible Users will be automatically granted another entry where they return to the ClearScore mobile app during the Prize Draw Period and have previously opened an interactive advent calendar door during the Prize Draw Period.
3.3 Eligible Users can enter the Prize Draw multiple times with a maximum of one Prize per Eligible User.
- Winners. ClearScore will randomly select twelve winners from all valid entries received from Eligible Users within one week from the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Winners”).
- Winner Notification. If you are a Winner, you will receive an email from ClearScore to the email address linked to your ClearScore account by 16th January 2023. To claim the Prize, you must respond directly to the Winner Notification.
- By claiming the Reward, the Winner is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- ClearScore shall have no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible Reward claims, or Reward claims that fail to be validly and/or properly submitted.
- The Reward is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and non-refundable.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, Eligible Users agree that ClearScore may, but is not required to, make their entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the promotion.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, cancel, or withdraw these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to users.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any payable fees, penalties or any other amount that you may incur as a result of claiming the Reward.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and any claims arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
b) Short-form offer terms
* This Prize Draw is promoted by Clear Score Technology Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. No purchase required. There are twelve prizes to be won with a maximum of one Prize per ClearScore user. Winners will receive a Prize in the form of £1000. No limit per Eligible User. Please see the full offer terms for more details.