If you keep your credit use low and spread evenly across all your cards, your credit score should improve. We suggest keeping your credit use below 70% on each credit card.
Articles in this section
- What are upcoming changes to my credit report?
- What is a credit report?
- Why is my current account showing late payments (also known as in arrears)?
- Why is my payment plan showing as a missed payment?
- How can I find out more information about changes to my report?
- What information is in my credit report?
- How long does information stay in my credit report?
- How often are my credit report and score updated?
- What are 'Insights'?
- How can I improve my credit use (or utilisation)?