We’ve noticed an increase in scam texts being sent out. The text states an £8,000 loan has been successfully taken out and asks you to click on the link if it wasn’t you. See the image below:
This text is a scam and the link is a phishing site. Please don’t click on the link or provide any personal data.
Here are few things you can do:
- Go through your ClearScore report if you have an account and make sure all your information is showing correctly.
- you should be able to see if any of your data (ie your mobile number) has been leaked on the dark web.
- on your ClearScore account (if you have one) and any other account you can.
- Forward the text to 7726 (SPAM) - this will go to the ICO who may be able to trace the original origin.
- or contact us below so we can do it for you.
- Download your free statutory report from , and to make sure everything is showing as it should across the board.