Once you’ve made all 12 payments, we’ll notify you through ClearScore Build that your savings are ready to be redeemed.
You can 'unlock' your LOQBOX Save, by following these easy steps:
- Log into your ClearScore account and go to the ‘Build’ tab.
- Select the ‘Unlock your LOQBOX’ and this will take you directly to LOQBOX.
- Click on Save at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on ‘Unlock your LOQBOX Save’.
To redeem your savings, you’ll then be asked to choose between opening a new bank account or using an existing bank account.
Opening a new bank account
- Select your chosen provider and follow the instructions on LOQBOX’s site.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll return to your LOQBOX and you’ll be asked to enter your new sort code and account number (for the new account you’ve just created).
- This option is free for you.
Using an existing bank account
- If you’d rather use an existing bank account, you can pay £30 to unlock your savings by using LOQBOX’s ‘Flexi Unlock’ premium add-on.
- You’ll be able to redeem your savings into an existing bank account and won’t need to set up a new account.
With both of these options, you’ll typically receive your money the next working day, after you finish closing your LOQBOX Save.