Once you’ve made all 12 payments, we’ll notify you through ClearScore Build that your savings are ready to be redeemed.
You can 'unlock' your LOQBOX, by following these easy steps:
- Log into your ClearScore account and go to the ‘Build’ tab.
- Select the ‘Unlock your LOQBOX’ and this will take you directly to LOQBOX.
- Click on Save at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on ‘Unlock your LOQBOX Save’.
To redeem your savings, you’ll then be asked to choose between opening a new bank account or using an existing bank account.
Opening a new bank account
- Select your chosen provider and follow the instructions on LOQBOX’s site.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll return to your LOQBOX and you’ll be asked to enter your new sort code and account number (for the new account you’ve just created).
- This option is free for you.
Using an existing bank account
- If you’d rather use an existing bank account, you can pay £30 to unlock your savings by using LOQBOX’s ‘Flexi Unlock’ premium add-on.
- You’ll be able to redeem your savings into an existing bank account and won’t need to set up a new account.
With both of these options, you’ll typically receive your money the next working day, after you finish closing your LOQBOX.