How does this work?
- This BT Card Promotion (“the Promotion”) is available to ClearScore users who apply for a balance transfer card through ClearScore any time between the 27th January 2021 and the 10th of February 2021, are accepted for the card and transfer their balance to that card.
- If you meet the above criteria, you don’t need to do anything further to be entered into the Promotion for a chance to win.
- We will randomly select a winner within 30 days from the end of the Promotion. If you are the winner, you will receive an email from us in the email address linked to your ClearScore account by the 12th March 2021.
- As the prize for this Promotion, ClearScore will pay the amount you transfer onto your new balance transfer card, up to a maximum amount of £5,000 (the “Prize”). The Prize will be paid directly to the provider of the card.
- You will be requested to submit documentation evidencing that you took out the new balance transfer card and transferred an amount onto it. If you do not provide this information within 10 business days from when it is requested, you may be disqualified from receiving the Prize and a new winner will be selected.
- The evidence you present must show your full name and address as well as the card provider’s name. You agree that ClearScore shall be the sole arbiter whether the documentation you submit is sufficient to evidence that you meet the required criteria to be qualified for this Promotion.
- This Promotion is limited to one entry per person, regardless of how many balance transfer cards you have taken out.
- This Promotion will be held from the 27th of January 2021 to the end of the 10th of February 2021. If you click to apply for a balance transfer on ClearScore after this date, it will not be considered for this Promotion.
- The winners will be selected at random by ClearScore from among all eligible entries received.
10. In order to be eligible to be considered for this Promotion, you must:
- be over the age 18
- hold a valid ClearScore account
- not be a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
- not be a family member, agent, or in any way associated with a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
- have taken out a balance transfer card through ClearScore between the 27th January 2021 and the 10th of February 2021, have been accepted for the card and transferred your balance to that card
The legal bit
11. ClearScore is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this Promotion.
12. The prize referred in clause 4 is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, ClearScore reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. You must claim your prize within 10 business days from being notified by ClearScore in accordance with the terms of clause 5. If you do not claim your prize, ClearScore may disqualify you from receiving the Prize and select another winner.
14. ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this Promotion at any time upon reasonable notice. Communication of such amendment, variation or cancellation will be added to these terms.
15. This Promotion will be governed by English Law and be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.