The Information We Collect
We collect and process information which you give to us when you register with us, such as your name, date of birth or contract details. In addition, we may also collect information such as:
- GPS locations
- driving speed
- acceleration data
- time of day
- GPS-based location data
- average driving score and star ratings
- survey responses
We will retain your personally identifiable information only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
We use ‘‘cookies’’ to gather certain information automatically and store it in log files such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you whenever you visit. We use this information that we collect, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the App, to track users’ movements with respect to the App and/or our website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not provide this information to outside parties other than set forth in this policy. No personal information is stored in cookies and we do not link collected data to personal information.
Use of your Personal Information
The App uses your personal information;
- to improve our services to you by improving the App‘s performance;
- to profile and analyse the driving habits of users and create a personalized driving score for each user;
- to create aggregated statistics on all users of the Service and App;
- to verify your identity as part of our identity authentication process;
- to provide you with information, products and services;
- where you have provided your consent for us to market to you, to provide you with information about other products and services we feel may interest you or be best for you;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to aggregate it on an anonymous basis with other data for data analytical and reporting purposes;
- to undertake analysis and profiling of your credit information in order to identify and inform you of credit products that we consider are likely to interest you or be suited to your credit circumstances or to enhance our services.
We may share your data with other members of our group and with other third parties, such as our service providers necessary for the performance of DriveScore. We will never sell your data to third parties.
Protection of your information
We take the security of your data very seriously and use strict procedures to protect it. Whenever we transfer personal data outside of the UK/ European Economic Area, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss or damage.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data;
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data;
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
Changes to this Policy
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where we decide it is appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
You can address any questions, comments, complaints or requests regarding this Privacy Notice to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by post at Clear Score Technology Ltd 47 Durham Street London SE11 5EA.