We receive all your credit report data, including your addresses from Equifax, our partner credit reference agency.
If your address isn’t showing on our drop down menu:
Check the Royal Mail
- If you’re not able to find your address, then you’ll need to ask to add it for you.
- If you can find your full address/Royal Mail have now added it to their database, let us know by selecting 'Get in touch' below and we’ll ask Equifax to update their records.
- If Equifax adds your address, it’ll take about a week for it to appear on our system.
- If you haven't successfully registered with us yet, once it’s available on our drop-down menu, you can attempt registration again.
Armed Forces or commercial address
- To access your credit report and score, please use a private residential address if possible. Equifax may struggle to match the armed forces or commercial address to a credit report.