Some of our emails we may send are part of what we consider to be 'core communications'. These are not marketing emails and are intended only to keep you informed of key features of our service.
These emails can't be opted out from and we do try to keep them to a minimum. Examples of these include:
- An email each month to let you know your new report is ready
- An email if we find a new breach on your email address(es) associated with the Protect service
- Key company updates/news that affect our T&Cs
- Security updates (e.g. if your account is showing some suspicious activity)
You can unsubscribe from our optional emails at any time. Just go to your section and edit your communication preferences, or press the unsubscribe button at the end of our emails (which aren't core communication).
The following are our optional emails:
- Report updates - Get updates as soon as your report changes
- Features & news - The latest features and company news.
- Product recommendations - Personalised offers tailored to your finances.
- Tips and tricks - Handy tips to help you improve your finances
- Research - Find out how to take part in our research projects
- Coaching programmes - A range of plans to help you reach your financial goals.