Some of our emails are part of our ‘core communications' which you agree to when you first create an account.
These emails can’t be opted out from and we do try to keep them to a minimum. Examples of these include:
- An email each month to let you know your new report is ready
- Key company updates/news that affect our T&Cs
- Security updates (e.g. if your account is showing some suspicious activity)
You can unsubscribe from our optional emails at any time. Just go to your section and edit your communication preferences.
The following are our optional emails:
- Report updates - Get updates as soon as your report changes
- Features & news - The latest features and company news.
- Product recommendations - Personalised offers tailored to your finances.
- Tips and tricks - Handy tips to help you improve your finances
- Research - Find out how to take part in our research projects
- Coaching programmes - A range of plans to help you reach your financial goals.