You can choose which emails you’d like to receive, just log in to ClearScore and visit ‘My Account' and select 'Change' under the Communications preferences field.
If you unsubscribe from ClearScore emails you’ll still receive our core communication emails as you can’t opt out of them.
We want you to have control over what lands in your inbox, but certain emails are a key part of our service. We believe being informed about your finances is the first step to improving them, so when you unsubscribe, we’ll only send you emails regarding account security, as well as a monthly email when your report’s ready.
However you can unsubscribe from the following emails:
- Weekly report updates- Find out what's changing on your next credit report with a weekly update.
- Features & news- Be the first to know if we add a new feature or have some exciting news to announce.
- Product offers- Receive tailored offers on credit cards, loans, mortgages and more - direct to your inbox.
- Tips- Get ideas and inspiration for taking control of your finances and improving your score.
- Research- Take part in our surveys from time to time, to help us test new products and understand our users better.
- Coaching- Get instant updates when we launch a new Coaching plan, and see which plans we recommend for you.
- Report updates- Get updates as soon as your report changes.
- Features & news - The latest features and company news.
- Product recommendations - Personalised offers tailored to your finances.
- Tips and tricks - Handy tips to help you improve your finances.
- Research - Find out how to take part in our research projects.
- Coaching programmes - A range of plans to help you reach your financial goals.
Want to stop receiving emails altogether?
You'll need to delete your ClearScore account. To do so, log in to ClearScore and visit '’.