Yes, various companies use this method of authentication however they often refer to it differently. Some companies refer to it as Multi-Factor Authentication or Two-Step Verification.
Articles in this section
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- Is Two-Factor Authentication the same as Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- How do I enable/disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- What happens after I’ve enabled Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- I can't get my code (2FA)
- What happens if I lose my phone?
- What is 'Managing devices?'
- How to keep your ClearScore account safe