We won’t be able to add your new address to your account- We're unable to add addresses from outside of the UK to our database. This is partly due to having different data protection laws in different countries, and also because agencies will only hold information that relates to addresses in that particular country.
You can still log in and check your credit report- You're still welcome to to your ClearScore account and check your credit history at any time, your credit report just won't show your latest address.
Articles in this section
- What is a credit report?
- What information appears on my report?
- How long does the information stay on my report?
- What are ‘Banks and Financial Institutions’ or lenders?
- Why is my TransUnion/Experian report different from my ClearScore one?
- How often are my credit report and score updated?
- Understanding your 'Insights'
- What are searches?
- What is credit utilisation?
- What is a notice of disassociation?