How does this work?
- This ClearScore 'Usage and Attitudes Survey’ (“the Survey”) is available to ClearScore users who have received an email asking them to participate in the Survey (in this case, you).
- The Survey will be held from the 12th of January 2019 to the end of 27th of January 2019. Any responses submitted after this date will not be considered for this Survey.
- If you respond to the Survey - and subject to your adherence to the terms of this Survey - you will be eligible to win either one of ten Amazon vouchers to the value of £. Only one voucher will be awarded per person and only one entry per household will be accepted.
- The winners will be selected randomly by ClearScore from among all eligible responses received and the winners will be notified to the email address to which their ClearScore account is registered to by the end of March 2019.
How is the Survey being conducted?
- ClearScore is conducting this Survey in order to better understand the general attitude and approach of both ClearScore users and non-users in regards to credit scores and overall finances. Your answers will help us shape our product and our services to create a better experience for our users.
- Research Now Limited (registered company 03975073) – an independent market research company - are collecting the answers you give on behalf of ClearScore. They adhere to the Market Research Society’s code of conduct, so please be assured that no-one will try to sell you any products or contact you as a direct result of giving your answers.
- We may wish to match your individual answers against other information we hold about you, in order to improve our products and services for customers like you, and how we tell you about these. Taking part in the survey represents your consent for this data to be used for these purposes.
- ClearScore is the data controller of the personal data you provide in the Survey. Research Now will process your personal data as the data processor on behalf of ClearScore and your personal data may be shared with other third party suppliers of ClearScore for the purpose of this Survey.
- In order to be eligible for the Survey, you must:
- be a permanent resident of the UK
- be over the age 18
- have an active ClearScore account
- not be a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
- not be a family member, agent, or in any way associated with a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
The legal bit
- By submitting an answer to the Survey, you accept these terms and conditions.
- ClearScore is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this Survey.
- ClearScore accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted.
- The prize referred in clause 2 is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, ClearScore reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event you refuse to accept a prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if we are unable to contact you within 30 days of the draw or you do not confirm you details for receipt of the prize within 14 days of being notified, ClearScore reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this Survey at any time upon reasonable notice.
- This Survey will be governed by English Law and be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.