How does this work?
- This ClearScore video competition (“the Competition”) is available to anyone who fulfils the eligibility requirements below and who completes the following steps:
- Film your pet watching the latest ClearScore ad featuring the dog Moose
- Share the video on Facebook using the hashtag #MooseReturns before the end of the Competition
- The competition will be held from the 4th of January 2019 to the 28th of February 2019. Any responses submitted after this date will not be considered for this Competition.
- Subject to acceptance and compliance with the terms of this Competition, you will be eligible to win one of ten Amazon vouchers to the value of £150 each. Only one voucher will be awarded per person.
- The winners will be selected by ClearScore from among all eligible responses received. ClearScore will announce the winners on the ClearScore Facebook page in early March 2019 and will notify the winners via social media or via email address.
- In order to be eligible for the Competition, you must:
- be over the age of 18
- submit an eligible video
- not be a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
- not be a family member, agent, or in any way associated with a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff member
- For every eligible video, ClearScore will donate £10 (ten pounds) to the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home charity, up to a maximum of £2,500 (two thousand and five hundred pounds).
- The Battersea Dogs & Cats Home is a registered as a charity under the number 206394 and has its registered address at 4 Battersea Park Road, London, SW8 4AA.
The legal bit
- ClearScore is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this Competition.
- By following the steps outlined in clause 1, you agree to submit your video into the Competition. If you are selected and notified as a winner, you also agree to grant ClearScore a worldwide, revocable, unlimited licence to use the video you’ve entered for marketing purposes and for internal presentation purposes.
- The prize referred in clause 3 is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, ClearScore reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- You must claim your prize within 60 days from being notified by ClearScore in accordance with the terms of clause 4. If you do not claim your prize, it shall not affect the licence granted to ClearScore for use of the video you’ve entered into the Competition.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this Competition at any time upon reasonable notice. Communication of such amendment, variation or cancellation will be added to these terms.
- This Competition will be governed by English Law and be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.