To find out more information about your ‘Upcoming changes’:
- Select one of the changes, you’ll be able to find out more about that particular change. Check out our for a full list of possible changes.
- Your full credit report and score will continue to be updated once a month, however, we’ll notify you of any upcoming changes throughout the month.
If there’s incorrect information in your ‘Upcoming changes’ section on your report:
- Contact the lender directly- They’ll be able to provide you with more information about this missed payment. They’ll also be able to make any amendments to your account information if there’s a mistake on their part.
- If they’ve amended/updated their information- Once they’ve updated their information, this change should reflect on your credit report in up to 6-8 weeks.
- After 8 weeks- If it’s been longer than this time since you’ve contacted the lender involved, you can with Equifax to investigate this further. However, you’ll need to make sure you’ve verified your email address first.