We accept colour copies or photos of the following:
- Your current UK photocard driving licence
- The photo page of your current signed passport
Your full name and date of birth must be clearly visible, for us to match your details with a ClearScore account.
We may request a photograph of yourself holding your document as well.
As we’re an online business, we’re unable to compare and complete these checks in person, which is why we ask you to photograph yourself holding your ID document, just so that we can see it’s your own.
We don’t accept:
- Black and white scans/copies of documents
- EEA member identity cards
- Residence permit cards
- Other countries driving licences
- Paper driving licences
- Passports no longer in circulation
- Driving licences no longer in circulation
- Expired documents