Last Updated: 05/10/2023
1. The Prize Draw. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is being promoted by Clear Score Technology Limited (“ClearScore”), a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09221862 and whose registered office is at Vox Studios, VG 203, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other terms published by ClearScore, these terms and conditions prevail. ClearScore reserves the right to refuse entry to the Prize Draw, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. Prize Draw Period. This Prize Draw starts at 00:00 UK time on 10 October 2023 and closes at 23:59 UK time on 10 November 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”).
3. Eligibility. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to people (an "Entrant") who:
- are permanent residents of the United Kingdom;
- are over 18 years old by the end of the Prize Draw Period;
- are not operating any fraudulent ClearScore accounts; and
- sign up as a new active user to ClearScore within the Prize Draw Period via the landing page of the prize draw (“Prize Draw Page”).
Contractors, employees and/or workers of ClearScore or any of its affiliates, or their respective immediate family members, are not eligible to enter into this Prize Draw.
4. Upon completion of signing up as a user to ClearScore, Entrants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Only one entry per Entrant is permitted. ClearScore will randomly select (performed by a computer process) one winner from all valid entries received from Entrants within one week from the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive £5,000 (five thousand pounds) (“Prize”).
5. Winner Notification. If you are the Winner, you will receive an email to the email address added to your account during sign up by 17 November 2023. To claim the Prize, you must respond directly to the email. If the Winner does not respond within five working days, and reasonable attempts have been made to contact them, that Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and ClearScore reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions. This will continue until a Winner is established.
6. ClearScore shall have no responsibility for any errors (technical or human), any entries affected or invalidated by technical failures or malfunctions or for data corruption. ClearScore accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or illegible entries, or entries that fail to be validly and/or properly submitted.
8. Each Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
9. The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained by entrants after the closing date by emailing email@example.com. If you, as the Winner, object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being made available to other entrants, please contact ClearScore by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, ClearScore must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10. ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, cancel, or withdraw these terms and conditions or the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. ClearScore’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. If any entrants to this Prize Draw wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts of England.