Last updated on: 28.07.2023
- The Prize Draw. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is being promoted by Clear Score Technology Limited (“ClearScore”), a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09221862 and whose registered office is at Vox Studios, VG 203, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other terms published by ClearScore, these terms and conditions prevail. ClearScore reserves the right to refuse entry to the Prize Draw, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Prize Draw Period. This Prize Draw starts at 00:00 on 13 August 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 20 August 2023 at 23h59 (GMT+1 / BST) (“Prize Draw Period”).
- Eligibility. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to ClearScore users who:
- are permanent residents of the United Kingdom;
- have received an invitation via email to the email address linked to your ClearScore account to complete a survey (“Survey”) and submits a completed Survey before the end of the Prize Draw Period;
- are over 18 years old by the end of the Prize Draw Period;
- are not operating any fraudulent ClearScore accounts,
(an “Eligible User”).
Contractors, employees and/or workers of ClearScore or any of its affiliates, or their respective immediate family members, are not eligible to enter into this Prize Draw.
- Upon completion and submission of a Survey, Eligible Users will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Only one entry per Eligible User is permitted. ClearScore will randomly select (performed by a computer process) two (2) winners from all valid entries received from Eligible Users (as defined below) within one week from the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Winner”). Each Winner will receive a £50 (fifty pounds) Amazon voucher (“Prize”).
- The Prize shall be used in accordance with the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions and any other applicable set of rules and/or terms and conditions made available from time to time by ClearScore and/or Amazon.
- Winner Notification. If you are a Winner, you will receive an email from ClearScore to the email address linked to your ClearScore account by 27 August 2023. Each Winner will receive a URL link in the email from which they will be able to access the Prize, which can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services available on https://www.amazon.co.uk/ and is subject to the www.Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Terms and Conditions available here https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNG9PXYZUMQT72QK
- ClearScore shall have no responsibility for any errors (technical or human), any entries affected or invalidated by technical failures or malfunctions or for data corruption. ClearScore accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or illegible entries, or entries that fail to be validly and/or properly submitted.
- Each Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained by entrants after the closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you, as a Winner, object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being made available to other entrants, please contact ClearScore by email at email@example.com. In such circumstances, ClearScore must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, cancel, or withdraw these terms and conditions or the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- ClearScore’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. If any entrants to this Prize Draw wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts of England.