At ClearScore, we show you your credit score provided to us by Equifax. Not all lenders will use this score when assessing you as they often have their own way of calculating the score. However, Equifax will, like lenders, use your most up to date information when calculating the score and so the score we show you is a very good indication of how a lender will see you.
Articles in this section
- What is a good/bad credit score?
- Why has my score gone down?
- How can I improve my score?
- What is a credit score?
- What do the different credit scores mean?
- Do I have the same credit score for every Bank and Financial Institution?
- Why do banks and financial institutions use credit scores?
- What is my score out of?
- What is the difference between a credit score and a credit rating?
- What can affect my credit score?