At ClearScore, we show you your credit score provided to us by Equifax. Not all lenders will use this score when assessing you as they often have their own way of calculating the score. However, Equifax will, like lenders, use your most up to date information when calculating the score and so the score we show you is a very good indication of how a lender will see you.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve my score?
- What is a credit score?
- What do the different credit scores mean?
- What is my score out of?
- What is a good/bad credit score?
- What is the difference between a credit score and a credit rating?
- What decreases my credit score?
- Why isn't my score higher?
- Why hasn't my score changed?
- How long will it take for my score to improve?