Your own score is only affected by you and your financial associations. Living with someone does not make them a financial association. You are only ever financially associated to someone with whom you have applied for a joint credit account, or someone who shares a joint credit account with you.
Articles in this section
- Why has my score gone down?
- How can I improve my score?
- What is a credit score?
- What do the different credit scores mean?
- What is my score out of?
- What is a good/bad credit score?
- What is the difference between a credit score and a credit rating?
- What decreases my credit score?
- Why isn't my score higher?
- Why hasn't my score changed?