Getting on the electoral register can improve your score. It helps credit reference agencies verify your identity by showing you have a stable address.
Articles in this section
- Why have you moved to a credit score out of 1000?
- What is my ClearScore credit score out of?
- What is a credit score?
- How can I improve my score?
- Why hasn't my credit score changed?
- Do all lenders use the ClearScore credit score?
- What can affect my credit score?
- Why is my TransUnion/Experian/Equifax score different from my ClearScore one?
- How long will it take for my score to improve?
- Does checking my credit score affect it?