Being on the electoral roll allows a bank or financial institution to easily check your identity if you apply for credit.
Articles in this section
- I’ve moved abroad – what will happen to my credit report?
- Can you provide me with my business credit report?
- What is a financial association
- What is a credit report?
- What information appears on my report?
- How often can I check my report?
- Where do you get my score and report from?
- How long does the information stay on my report?
- What doesn’t show up as a long-term or short-term debt?
- What are ‘Banks and Financial Institutions’ or lenders?