Being on the Electoral Roll allows a bank or financial institution to easily check your identity if you apply for credit.
Articles in this section
- What is a credit report?
- What information appears on my report?
- How often can I check my report?
- Where do you get my score and report from?
- How long does the information stay on my report?
- Why is my CallCredit/Experian report different from my ClearScore one?
- Why does being on the electoral roll improve my credit score?
- What is a notice of disassociation?
- Should I use a credit repair company?
- Can I get my report more than once a month?