Being on the electoral roll allows a bank or financial institution to easily check your identity if you apply for credit.
Articles in this section
- Understanding credit scores
- What is a credit score?
- Why do I have a "?" in my ClearScore instead of my credit score?
- Why hasn't my score changed?
- Why has my score gone down?
- What can affect my credit score?
- If I missed a credit card payment, for how long does it affect my credit score?
- How can I improve my score?
- How long will it take for my score to improve?
- I’m still paying my student loan – will that affect my score adversely?