If you have any issues with your credit accounts, or need to have information changed on your credit report, you may need to contact your bank, financial institution or lender. Here is a list of contact details if you need to do so:
Articles in this section
- How can I change my current address?
- My electoral roll information is missing/incorrect
- Understanding your 'Insights'
- What if I'm not eligible to vote in the UK?
- My current address and previous address are the wrong way round - what can I do?
- How can I contact my creditors?
- How can I add a notice of financial disassociation to my report?
- I don’t recognise something on my report
- How can I change my name on my ClearScore account?
- I don't recognise some of the quotation and personal searches (soft) searches on my report?