There is a technical issue affecting a small number of our users, and our team are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.
In the meantime, there are a few things you can do that should help you log in successfully.
If you are using our website:
Please try clearing your cache, and then refresh your browser.
1) How to clear your cache:
- On your internet browser (e.g. Google Chrome), clear your ‘Cache’ and your ‘Cookies’. You can usually find this from the ‘Settings’ tab of your browser.
- Here are instructions on how to do this on the following browsers:
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use another browser as we are experiencing some difficulties with IE.
2) Once you’ve cleared your ‘Cache’ and ‘Cookies’, you should be able to log in.
If you are using our app:
- Please try accessing our website https://www.clearscore.com via your browser, instead of the app.
- Otherwise, you will need to wait until your device’s cache expires and then this issue should resolve itself (this may take several days so we recommend you visit the website).
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved by our tech team as soon as possible