1. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of ClearScore, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To enter you must complete the ClearScore Customer Satisfaction Survey, ClearScore Offers Survey or ClearScore NPS Survey and submit the completed survey no later than 1st April 2017.
3. ClearScore accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
4. There will be one winner who will receive an iPad Air.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No bulk or third party entries.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from correct entries for all three surveys and notified via email by 5th April 2017.
8. The winner agrees to their name and photograph being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances ClearScore reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. Clear Score will not be responsible for any delay or cancellation of the prize.
10. Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The prize draw will be governed by English law.