Your credit score is provided by Equifax and is out of 1000.
Changes show you any updates to your report.
Insights tell you what could be affecting your credit report and score.
Payment history gives you an overview of your on-time and missed payments on your accounts.
Accounts show any open or closed accounts in your name.
Searches is where you'll see any hard and soft searches on your report. You can learn more about searches in our article.
Your personal information:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your current address and any other addresses you’ve lived at in the last six years
- Public information - bankruptcies, county court judgments (CCJs) and individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs)
- Connections - anyone you share or have applied for a joint account with
- Other names - if you or your connections have any other names - or if you've changed your name (e.g. your maiden name or your partner's maiden name)
- Electoral roll details
- Protection - any current Cifas Protective Registration or fraud warnings will show here.
Corrections on your report. Learn more about what a notice of correction is in our article.