There are a number of services in the UK that are completely free to use. They are there to help explain your credit report and financial situation, and how to improve it.
However, it’s important to be careful, whilst there may be some companies that will genuinely want to help, there are many repair companies that can often act in an unethical and illegal way.
- Provide a free debt service to people in the UK. So far they’ve helped over 5 million people take back control of their finances and their lives.
- Offer free debt advice over the phone, via email and online on web chat. You can find how to contact them on their .
- For more information on who they are and how they can help you, please see their .
- The UK’s first digital debt advisor. They offer a completely free service including online budgeting, independent debt advice and money coaching.
- They can help you build an online budget and create a plan to make the most of your money. You can talk to expert debt advisers online to get personalised help.
- Tully is licensed by the FCA (licence number 811098) and has already helped thousands of people understand their financial situation and plan for the future.
- For more information on who they are and how they can help you, please see their website .
If you need advice on dealing with your debts, you can get free help from any number of debt counselling or money advice organisations:
- Still have questions? .