Some utility providers don’t share their information with Equifax- They may also not sure there information with any credit reference agencies at all. In this case, your utility bills will not show up on your report.
Contact your telecom/utility provider- They’ll be able to provide you with more information about why this isn’t showing up on your report. If there’s a mistake on their part they’ll be able to update your account information which will be updated with Equifax in up to 6-8 weeks.
Utility bills aren't typically used to determine your credit score- However, if you miss multiple payments the provider may take action which does have an effect.
Articles in this section
- There is missing information, how can I dispute it?
- Is raising a dispute the right action to take?
- I don’t recognise something on my report
- There is an error on my credit or current accounts
- I don’t recognise the utility provider on my report
- Why are my telecom/utility bills not showing up?
- How do I change my bankruptcy/CCJ/IVA information?
- My electoral roll information is missing/incorrect
- What if I'm not eligible to vote in the UK?
- I don’t recognise a Missed Payment/ClearScore Alert, what can I do?