Follow these two steps to update your address:
- Go to your 'My account’ section and select the tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Current address’ section and select your current address.
What should I do if my current address isn't showing in the 'My Account' section or my report?
- Contact your bank, lenders and the local council
For your correct address to show in your 'My Account' section, it must be updated with all of your lenders and local council (electoral roll). They will then pass this onto Equifax, the credit reference agency we get your data from.
- Check that your financial accounts and electoral roll details are registered in the same format
- Check the Royal Mail postcode
How long will it take for my report to reflect my correct address once I’ve done the above?
- Once you’ve updated your address with your bank, lenders and the local council, it can take 6-8 weeks for this information to be reflected on your report.
- If, after 8 weeks, your address still isn't showing on your report or in your 'My Account' section, please let us know by selecting 'Get in touch' below. We’ll be happy to look into this for you.
- If you’d like to learn more about how your address impacts your score, check out this learn .
If you’ve updated your address whilst applying for an offer, please see our FAQ article for more information.