If you’ve raised a dispute with Equifax and you haven’t heard back, it may be for the following reasons:
- Email verification - For a dispute to be successfully processed and sent to Equifax, your email address must be verified first, you can verify your email via the ‘’ section. You’ll also need to raise your dispute again, see below on how to do this.
- Spam filters - your spam filters have blocked the email from Equifax, you’ll need to add this email to your safe list ‘’
A useful tip, you can also search Equifax Online Help in your inbox to find this email.
How to raise your dispute?
Remember, to successfully raise a dispute with Equifax, your email address must verified. Look above for instructions.
If you raised a dispute and your email wasn’t verified, you’ll need to raise your dispute again via our .
If your dispute was raised correctly, Equifax would’ve sent you an email with instructions on how you can track the progress of your dispute via their Online Help account.
Once you’ve logged into your Equifax Online Help account, you’ll need to go select the menu followed by ‘My Cases’ to access your dispute.
What to do if you’ve still haven’t received this email or forgot your password?
If you haven’t received this email or you’ve forgotten your password, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the website, and select ‘Forgotten you password’. Your username is your ClearScore email address.
- Please enter your secret password.
- If you haven’t yet created a secret password or your account has been locked due to too many failed attempts, please call
If you’re still experiencing issues, please let us know via our .