At ClearScore, keeping your data safe is our top priority, and we want to encourage you to stay safe online.
Here are some tips to create a secure password:
- Use a different password for every website or app
- Your passwords should be at least 12 characters long (it’s great if they include special characters and numbers, but length is most important)
- Never use personal information (such as birthdays, your or others’ names, etc) in your passwords
- Make sure to use for important accounts (such as ClearScore, email, banking, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, and so on)
- If a password is ever stolen, make sure to change it anywhere you’ve used it and never use the same password twice
- For more tips on how to create a safe password check out the The National Cyber Security Centre